Thursday, October 9, 2008

I TAG...


I WAS TAGGED...SEE MY ANSWERS HERE.

IF I TAG YOU, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION TO YOU IN A POST ON YOUR BLOG. THE POST TITLE SHOULD BE "I WAS TAGGED". THEN YOU HAVE TO TAG FIVE MORE PEOPLE. HERE WE GO!

I TAG:

"on the edge" of on the edge of something:

Is there anything in your life you would like to do over if you had the chance? Tell me what that would be...details! ;-)))


susie of susie's big adventure:

Why did it take you so many years before you married your husband? (Still wishing you would write a book!)


AUH Gal of Abu Dhabi/UAE Daily Photo:

What are you most looking forward to in your life? Something that has a reasonable chance of happening, not like "winning the lottery" ;-)))!!!


Spicy Bug of SpicyBugz World:

Do you have any serious regrets in your life? On the other hand, what is the one thing in your life you are most proud of/satisfied with?


Jaffer of ManiaRavings:

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?


Hope you all answer your questions. I'm looking forward to this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All done!